This Seller Agreement ("Agreement") states the terms and conditions under which all entities (hereinafter referred to as the "Sellers"),
who sell their offerings such as selling business contacts on the Uniform Resource Locator (i.e., URL) address of OEMLeads,
(hereinafter referred to as the "OEMLeads") on the World Wide Web or the Internet known as EMAIL ADDRESS
(hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), agree to operate.
As used in this Agreement, "you" or "your" refers to each entity or person(s) using or accessing the Site, directly or indirectly, for the purpose of selling business contacts; "we", "us", or "our" refers to OEMLeads.
By accepting this agreement, through clicking a box indicating acceptance, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
As used in this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
"Affiliate" means any entity who accesses the Site directly or indirectly on the behalf of the Sellers or using the Seller's information to access the Site to perform any activity.
"Fees" means the amount of money paid by OEMLeads to the Sellers.
This Agreement governs your use of the Site, including all of its content and its services (the "Services"). To access the Site and/or use the Services to sell business contacts, you must accept the following terms and conditions of this Agreement without change.
BY REGISTERING AS A SELLER OR USING THE SERVICES OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL AS THIS SELLER AGREEMENT.
ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES OF THE SITE ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THIS SELLER AGREEMENT.
OEMLeads reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the sale of business contacts, at any time and at its sole discretion.
Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you.
OEMLeads reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the sale of business contacts, at any time and at its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING OEM LEADS POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS SELLER AGREEMENT, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY AND FULFILL THE REMAINING OBLIGATIONS WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF TERMINATING YOUR USE.
You must be legally capable of entering into contracts and assuming contractual obligations to use the Site and the Sale of business contacts. Minors are not allowed to use the Site or making sales. During registration, you must provide your real name, address, phone number, email address, IBAN, swift, and any other required information and data.
You represent and warrant that:
(a) if you are a business, you are duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the Country in which your business is registered and that you are registering for the Services within such Country;
(b) you have all requisite right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform your obligations hereunder; and
(c) you are currently in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and applicable license requirements, and will immediately terminate your use of the Site if at any time you fail to comply with an applicable law or regulation.
Fees and Payment Terms
The fees described in this section that are in effect on the date a business contact is sold shall govern the transaction. All fees are payable upon demand via a form of payment accepted by OEMLeads. By accepting the terms of this Agreement and the business contacts for sale on the Site, you authorize OEMLeads to Credit your account and pay you your accumulated amount on your request. Bank transfer fees will be covered by the seller.
For every contact sold you will receive flat fee of 0.5 Eur. Each contact you own can be sold many times, until it's valid in our database. No duplication of contacts is possible in our system, the first seller who adds the contact, owns it till it becomes invalid. You get paid only when contact is approved as valid (7 days contact is not canceled by client, or if canceled your contact acceptance rate is higher than 80%).
OEM LEADS reserves the right to change these fees anytime in the future. In such an event, if it impacts your current registration, you will be given advance notice of 30 days, and the option to terminate your participation.
Payments are processed twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays. Minimum withdrawal amount is equal to 35 Euros.
Leads and precision
Every contact added have to be approved by Administrator. Only professional contacts are accepted.
You, as Seller, take full responsibility of the data you are providing, that it don't breach any privacy issues and complies with laws.
Ass our main goal is to keep data as accurate as possible, all contacts, that will be canceled by clients more than 20% will be removed from database.
Sellers who will not comply 75% contacts acceptance rate in general, will be terminated and all their contact data will be removed from site.
Code of Conduct
Restrictions on Inputting Information. You shall not enter illegal or improper information into the Website including, without limitation, the following:
1. Information that You do not have the necessary rights and/or licenses to enter.
2. Information that is false, inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, inexact, outdated or otherwise wrong;
3. Information subject to confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-competition, trade secret or proprietary rights, limitations or restrictions;
4. Information that infringes the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others;
5. Information that is personal or non-business related, including, but not limited to, home addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, mobile or cellular telephone numbers;
6. Information that is sexually explicit, profane, pornographic, immoral, obscene, vulgar, offensive, inflammatory, violent, dangerous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which may solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
7. Information that is defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, knowingly incorrect, or invasive of privacy or publicity rights of others;
8. Information that advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense;
9. Information that is actionable or may subject OEMLeads.com to legal action or liability of any kind;
10. Information that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or convention; or
11. Information that violates any provision of this Agreement or any other agreement or policy set forth by OEMLeads.com
Misuse and Penalties
OEMLeads may monitor the Website and Services for misuse of the Code. OEMLeads shall be the sole and final arbiter of suspected Code violations, misuse and penalty. For suspected violations, and without limiting any of its other remedies, OEMLeads.com reserves the right to immediately and without notice:
1. Delete or modify content;
2. Suspend Your account;
3. Terminate Your account;
4. Identify You to third parties;
5. Take legal action.